The release timeline varies from music service to music service and can take up to 3 weeks. Although, if you've followed the upload guidelines defined by the digital stores, your release could be published within 48 hours since the moment you submitted it to Level.
However, release schedules are beyond our control as they are determined by the music services and therefore we recommend proper planning prior distribution of your music. We work closely with them to deliver the best experience and keep you informed about your release's progress.
Here is each music service’s review schedule since the moment your release is sent through by us:
OPTION A - If you selected 'ASAP' as go-live date for your release:
- iTunes & Apple Music: Within hours after delivered*
- Deezer: Within hours after delivered
- Spotify: 1-2 days after delivered
- Napster: 3 days after delivered
- Pandora: 3 days after delivered
- Google Music: 3 days after delivered
- Amazon Music: 3-5 days after delivered
- TIDAL: 3-5 days after delivered
*If they are not experiencing issues with the importer or unusual high content volumes being submitted. iTunes also randomly selects some releases to go through an internal store review process which can take up to 3 weeks.
OPTION B - If you selected a fixed day as go-live date for your release, then your release should go live the day you selected, simultaneously in all music services.