All your releases and their most up-to-date statuses will be available on your Dashboard.
These are different types of release statuses you will find:
- Draft - your release hasn't been submitted to Level yet. All the releases you create are automatically saved as drafts until they are completed and submitted. You can edit a 'Draft' at any time as it has not yet reached any streaming services or digital stores.
- Pending - your release submission is currently under review by Artist Support to ensure that it will be accepted by streaming services and digital stores. If you need to make any changes, please contact Artist Support.
- Scheduled - your release submission has been reviewed, approved, and sent through. It will be made available on music services according to your chosen date and you will receive a confirmation email once your release becomes live.
- Denied - your release has been returned to you for corrections. Further instructions and rejection reasons will be made available in your Dashboard—click Edit on that release for details. Please see guidelines to ensure that your release is approved for re-submission.
- Published - your release is now live and available on music stores and streaming services.
- Takedown Pending - we are processing your takedown request. This status cannot be reverted. Please note that this process can take a few days to over a week.
- Takedown Submitted - we have submitted a takedown request to each streaming service and digital store. Processing time is usually within 3 business days and will vary depending on the music service. Your Dashboard status will not change past this.
See below for where you can find your release statuses: